FALL 2017 RELEASE PLANNED - ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED
1/12 scale diecast by GMP
DAN GURNEY / JERRY GRANT - WINNERS, 1964 TARGA FLORIO - 3+ LITRE GT CLASS
In true GMP fashion, this model is intricately detailed from bumper to bumper. The hood, trunk, and doors open. The trunk correctly hinges in the "down" position. The interior is equally impressive with authentic instruments and movable shifter. The seats are stitched, soft to the touch, and complete with cloth seatbelts. Some exterior features include the opening gas filler cap and authentically replicated racing wheels. This model even includes removable miniature knock-offs, just like the real Cobras had! A special tool is included for removing and replacing the wheels. Lastly, make sure to take note of the extensive engine, suspension, and chassis craftsmanship. As with pretty much every collectible from GMP, this one is top-notch!
- 13 INCH LONG VEHICLE (33 CENTIMETERS)
- DIE-CAST METAL BODY
- OPENING HOOD, DOORS AND TRUNK
- FUNCTIONAL HOOD AND TRUNK LOCKS
- FULLY PLUMBED AND WIRED 289CI ENGINE
- FUNCTIONAL STEERING
- ROTATING DRIVESHAFT AND HALF SHAFT AXLES
- SIMULATED LEATHER RACING SEATS WITH CLOTH SEATBELTS
- FULLY DETAILED RACE INTERIOR COMPLETE WITH ROLL BAR AND INSTRUMENT PANEL
- FUNCTIONAL SUSPENSION
- FULLY DETAILED SUSPENSION COMPONENTS INCLUDING DISC BRAKES AND CALIPERS
- FULL-SIZE SPARE WHEEL & TIRE IN TRUNK
- REAL RUBBER TIRES
- WHEELS HAVE TWIST ON KNOCK OFFS
- MOVEABLE RACING GEAR SHIFTER
- OPENING GAS FILLER
- SERIALIZED PLATE
- BUNGIE CORD TRUNK HOLD DOWNS.
This product will be in stock on Tuesday 31 October, 2017.